Rabu, 07 Januari 2009

two who make my world

so 1 or 2 years go i went to this camp called adam khoo for the school holiday. adam khoo was where they train your mind and brain. their objective is to turn you into leaders,improve your memory,set your goals and bla bla bla..

but in adam khoo, i gave myself a good cry.

on the last day of adam khoo, at midnight or so i think. the coaches, i consider them teachers only younger and still way in their youth, they distributed these letters.

letters from our parents.

i got mine.
i opened it.

and pouring rain i mean literally washed across my face. i started sobbing as i sucked in every word in the letter.

there were 2 letters, one from my mom and the other one from my dad. they were both typed and perfectly grammatical.


a part of the one from my mom said :
"i have learnt to appreciate the abundant blessings that God has generously granted me by having you as a daughter. you continuously amaze me by every thoght and every move make regarding how you react and how you see life and other people in this regard, i have also learnt a great deal from you.
i see you more than a daughter, you like my my best friend whom i can share feelings and opinions because you are trustworthy and you can deal with almost all matters with maturity"

i never knew someone regarded me as something more than a mere daughter.
i never knew someone regarded me as a teacher. when at times i can be so immature and stupid.
i never knew someone regarded me so much as a best friend.


a part of my dad's said:
"you have changed yourself from our spoily-spoily number one to number three as the size of the gondprawiros grew. your presence and sisterly cheers at home shine the boys and your tender strides enliven the homely ambiance. you are more caring towards your brothers, more patient in dealing with your number 1, and more attentive in playing with your brother number 2. you also stay closer with your parents.
i am proud of you.
i love you.
keep itu up.
be your self.
have lots of fun discovering your true self."

i never thought my presence at home mattered so much. like truly much.
just those three simple words can say it all. i love you. i never thought such love existed. silly me.
the last part gave me a feeling, that people would accept me just as i am.

i opened the letter today because i felt like it, and my eyes were on the way to becoming all watery. but i didnt cry! yeaa! you know why, because i know that there are 2 people who love me more than ever. yet i never realized how much i meant to them. then i start to think how much money my parents have spent on growing me! how much time and effort they put in. yea woww.

then from that day on in adam khoo i promised myself that i will never dissapoint my parents because i want to show them that everything they did for me will never ever come to waste.



i never realized that there could actually be someone who could love me so much. such love is so unbelievable. these two amazing people who are not to mention the reason for my being, could love me so dearly. i never thought i was so significant in a person's life. i never somehow believed the stories where the parents could just commit suicide because of the death of a child. i never ever got to believe the crap about parental love. i know, stupid me. i just realized that it exists! right before me. the crap is real. right here right now and its with me.

my mommy and daddy are two who make my world

4 komentar:

  1. cieeee....hehehe...dalem bgt cla!

    BalasHapus
  2. ah iyaaaa!!!
    cieee clarissa bisa dalem!
    g dalem doang, tapi dalem bgt!
    akhirnyaaa!
    huhu dem

    BalasHapus
  3. huah. enak. nyokap gw nulis hal yang sama buat pau ama gw -___- jadi g ada kesan"nya. mana sama persis lagi -__- hahah.

    BalasHapus
  4. terharuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    eh follow blog gue dong ah!

    BalasHapus